We're planning our January honeymoon and the travel agent suggested Filao Beach club on St. Barths. Their website says it's closing in March for renovations. I'm concerned that it's being left "as is" until it closes. Has anyone been there lately? Is it being kept up? Thanks for any info!
Filao Beach renovation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 9 montego bay
- 10 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 11 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 12 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 13 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 14 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 15 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 18 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 19 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 20 Get info about weather.
- 21 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados