Hello everyone. well we are ditching the kids this time and we are planning our first out of country vacation. We like the idea of all inclusive for we want to eat and drink as much as we want. "Las Vegas did us wrong there". Anyways, she wants to have the local nite time entertainment. Dance halls casinos etc. Snorkeling be a great activity during the day. we are beginner surfers and cant find much for that. but we are ok if we can substitute with other activities. She likes to shop and hang with locals. Id like to be able to enjoy the local cannibis on the beach on the moonlite be cool. We dont do that stuff and we probably only drink a few beers amonth. got outdated beer in fridge.. flying from kansas july 20-27. Any ideas. Hip street be cool but only few resorts in monego bay. $2,500 max for two people
Fiance and mines trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 8 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 9 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 10 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 11 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 12 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 13 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 14 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 15 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 16 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica