We are going to the 4seasons next week and were told that the 4s boat is 115 round trip per person. we are trying to figure out if that is a good deal or a rip-off. It looks like there are some ferries for 10-20 bucks, but how do we get there from teh airport (SKB) and then where do they drop us in Nevis? Maybe it would be a hassle to go cheap? Help please! thanks!
ferrying from st kitts to 4seasons
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 5 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 8 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 9 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Bermuda Trip
- 14 quiet and relaxing
- 15 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 St.Thomas St. John
- 18 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 19 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 20 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 21 June vacation trip for guys
- 22 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 23 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 24 Honeymoon Help!
- 25 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?