My husband and I are vacationing in St. Maarten in a few weeks. We would like to take a day trip to both Anguilla and St. Barths. I have not heard anything bad about the ferry ride to Anguilla, but I have heard some not so great things about the ride to St. Barths. Could anyone give insight on the ferry rides (to both Anguilla and st. Barths) and which ferry you preferred? Thank you.
Ferry from St. Martin to St. Barths
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 4 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 7 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 10 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 11 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?