Dreaming of another trip to the Caribbean - hoping to combine it with carnival in Martinique by flying into and out of St Lucia and splitting time between the two islands. I once took a very sickening rough ferry ride off Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a clear February day that didn't even seem particularly windy. That ride is still in my mind two years later, and I'm wondering what the trip is like between St Lucia and Martinique. Not surprisingly to anyone who has read this far is the fact that I am also not a fan of small aircraft. So what do you think - what have you experienced or heard about this particular route? does my plan sound like a one that will result in seasickness or not?
Ferry from St Lucia to Martinique
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 3 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water