Dreaming of another trip to the Caribbean - hoping to combine it with carnival in Martinique by flying into and out of St Lucia and splitting time between the two islands. I once took a very sickening rough ferry ride off Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a clear February day that didn't even seem particularly windy. That ride is still in my mind two years later, and I'm wondering what the trip is like between St Lucia and Martinique. Not surprisingly to anyone who has read this far is the fact that I am also not a fan of small aircraft. So what do you think - what have you experienced or heard about this particular route? does my plan sound like a one that will result in seasickness or not?
Ferry from St Lucia to Martinique
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 2 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 3 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 6 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 7 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 rent a car??
- 10 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 11 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 12 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 13 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 14 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 15 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 16 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 17 Cuba Opening Up
- 18 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 21 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 22 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 23 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 24 Honeymoon destination?
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos