Dreaming of another trip to the Caribbean - hoping to combine it with carnival in Martinique by flying into and out of St Lucia and splitting time between the two islands. I once took a very sickening rough ferry ride off Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a clear February day that didn't even seem particularly windy. That ride is still in my mind two years later, and I'm wondering what the trip is like between St Lucia and Martinique. Not surprisingly to anyone who has read this far is the fact that I am also not a fan of small aircraft. So what do you think - what have you experienced or heard about this particular route? does my plan sound like a one that will result in seasickness or not?
Ferry from St Lucia to Martinique
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs The DR
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Where to go in February/March
- 6 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 7 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 8 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 11 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 12 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 13 Which island?
- 14 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 18 St. Croix and sea grass
- 19 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 20 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 21 Bahamas Resort
- 22 Which country?
- 23 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 24 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 25 Antigua or St Martin