Dreaming of another trip to the Caribbean - hoping to combine it with carnival in Martinique by flying into and out of St Lucia and splitting time between the two islands. I once took a very sickening rough ferry ride off Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a clear February day that didn't even seem particularly windy. That ride is still in my mind two years later, and I'm wondering what the trip is like between St Lucia and Martinique. Not surprisingly to anyone who has read this far is the fact that I am also not a fan of small aircraft. So what do you think - what have you experienced or heard about this particular route? does my plan sound like a one that will result in seasickness or not?
Ferry from St Lucia to Martinique
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 2 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 7 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 8 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 9 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay