I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
ferry from Puerto rico to US Virgin Islands
- 1 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 2 Nassau or Bermuda
- 3 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 4 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 5 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 6 Credit Card Alert
- 7 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 8 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 9 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 10 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 11 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 14 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 15 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 18 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 19 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Bahamas snorkeling
- 22 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 23 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 24 Where to stay on Vieques
- 25 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip