I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Alpha Muscle Complex
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 10 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 13 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 14 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion