I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 2 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 3 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 4 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 5 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 6 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 7 Evening temperatures
- 8 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 9 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 12 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 13 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 14 50th Birthday with Family
- 15 Birthday Celebration
- 16 DR - All inclusive
- 17 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 18 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 19 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 20 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 21 Late May Trip
- 22 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 23 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Cheers to Beers!