I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ) INTERNET explorer Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 INTERNET Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 3 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ