I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Move to bahamas
- 2 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 3 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 4 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 5 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 6 Caribbean ferries
- 7 Choosing the Right Island
- 8 car rental in barbados
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!