I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
ferry from Puerto rico to US Virgin Islands
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples