I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
ferry from Puerto rico to US Virgin Islands
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?