I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 2 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 3 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 4 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 7 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 10 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 11 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 12 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 13 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 14 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 15 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 16 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 17 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 18 all inclusive advice
- 19 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 20 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 21 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 23 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 24 St. Maarten Lodging one nite
- 25 My Topic Title IN the postcard