I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Jerk Chicken
- 5 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 6 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 aruba fun!!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Peterson
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!