I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton