I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 No rain in June PLEASE
- 2 Family vacation for divers
- 3 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 4 Cuba
- 5 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 6 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 10 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Can I take alcohol?
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 17 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 18 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 19 Island advice plz!
- 20 Cubarinking water?
- 21 First time to PR
- 22 St. John Trip Report
- 23 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 24 St Kitts' Bakery
- 25 Which Island - Family Getaway