I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
ferry from Puerto rico to US Virgin Islands
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP