I would like to visit the US Virgin Islands this winter. The fares from NYC are about twice the price to fly directly to ST. Thomas as they are to fly to Puerto Rico. I have been to Puerto Rico once already this past year, which fortunately included a day trip to Cuelebra. To get there we took a ferry from Fajardo. Searching the Internet I've learned that it is possible to take a ferry from Fajardo to the U.S.V.I. Has anyone does this before? Any suggestions or comments would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Month travel ideas
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Cuba weather in March
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba