Does anybody know if there is a ferry boat service from Mayaguez in Puerto Rico to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic? I'm going to PR/DR in December but wouldn't like to take a flight from San Juan to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo - I prefer to go by boat if possible.
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Ferry from Mayaguez/PR to Punta Cana/DR
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 5 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 8 Turks & Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 11 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 12 Long Island Bahanas
- 13 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 14 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 15 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 16 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 17 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 18 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 19 Punta Cana excursions
- 20 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau