Does anybody know if there is a ferry boat service from Mayaguez in Puerto Rico to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic? I'm going to PR/DR in December but wouldn't like to take a flight from San Juan to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo - I prefer to go by boat if possible.
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 제주경마 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 2 과천경마 ■■접_속: xxt27.com ■■
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 6 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 7 All inclusive
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 12 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 13 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 14 Family of 5 undecided island
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April