Does anybody know if there is a ferry boat service from Mayaguez in Puerto Rico to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic? I'm going to PR/DR in December but wouldn't like to take a flight from San Juan to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo - I prefer to go by boat if possible.
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 2 when to visit barbados
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 5 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 6 Help on choosing where to visit
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 which island?
- 9 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 12 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 13 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 14 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 15 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 16 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 17 Cuba in November
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 20 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 21 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 22 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 23 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 25 Tennis in Aruba question