Does anybody know if there is a ferry boat service from Mayaguez in Puerto Rico to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic? I'm going to PR/DR in December but wouldn't like to take a flight from San Juan to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo - I prefer to go by boat if possible.
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Ferry from Mayaguez/PR to Punta Cana/DR
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 2 which island??
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 17 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Tipping at AI
- 20 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 21 Traveling Solo
- 22 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 23 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 24 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 25 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions