Does anybody know if there is a ferry boat service from Mayaguez in Puerto Rico to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic? I'm going to PR/DR in December but wouldn't like to take a flight from San Juan to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo - I prefer to go by boat if possible.
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 3 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 4 New Destination
- 5 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 Bahamas help
- 8 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 9 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 10 Vacation suggestion, please
- 11 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 12 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 13 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 14 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 15 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 16 aruba planning advice
- 17 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 18 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March