Does anybody know if there is a ferry boat service from Mayaguez in Puerto Rico to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic? I'm going to PR/DR in December but wouldn't like to take a flight from San Juan to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo - I prefer to go by boat if possible.
Please let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 2 US Cash in Cuba
- 3 Peterson
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Looking for island choice help
- 6 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 7 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 8 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 9 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 10 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 11 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 12 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 13 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 14 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 15 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 16 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 17 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 18 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 Help picking a resort
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 25 St Thomas Restaurant help