My fiance' and I are planning our honeymoon and have Antigua as one of our top choices. We are on a modest budget ($5K - $9) and would like to book an all-inclusive resort. The reviews I've seen for Sandals has been a real mixed bag. What other resorts can we book in our price range. Has anyone stayed at Sandals Antigua and had good experiences?
feedback about Sandals Antigua
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Salt Kettle House to close
- 2 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 8 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?