We are flying into San Juan, Puerto Rico Saturday and leaving following Tuesday. I really wanted to beach, snorkeling and relaxation in St John, which means we would have to catch a charter flight to St Thomas, then ferry to St John. With time constraints(3.5 day vacation), is there too much time spent traveling, is there more efficient way of getting to St John, or should we stay in Puerto Rico instead? This trip we wanted to totally relax and have lazy days on beach and probably not wanting to do exploration trip, such as San Juan entails, but we got good rates to fly into Puerto Rico. Any suggestions? I'm indecisive . Thank you!
Feasibility of landing in Puerto Rico& spending 3.5 days in St John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas