We are flying into San Juan, Puerto Rico Saturday and leaving following Tuesday. I really wanted to beach, snorkeling and relaxation in St John, which means we would have to catch a charter flight to St Thomas, then ferry to St John. With time constraints(3.5 day vacation), is there too much time spent traveling, is there more efficient way of getting to St John, or should we stay in Puerto Rico instead? This trip we wanted to totally relax and have lazy days on beach and probably not wanting to do exploration trip, such as San Juan entails, but we got good rates to fly into Puerto Rico. Any suggestions? I'm indecisive . Thank you!
Feasibility of landing in Puerto Rico& spending 3.5 days in St John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?