We are flying into San Juan, Puerto Rico Saturday and leaving following Tuesday. I really wanted to beach, snorkeling and relaxation in St John, which means we would have to catch a charter flight to St Thomas, then ferry to St John. With time constraints(3.5 day vacation), is there too much time spent traveling, is there more efficient way of getting to St John, or should we stay in Puerto Rico instead? This trip we wanted to totally relax and have lazy days on beach and probably not wanting to do exploration trip, such as San Juan entails, but we got good rates to fly into Puerto Rico. Any suggestions? I'm indecisive . Thank you!
Feasibility of landing in Puerto Rico& spending 3.5 days in St John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 8 Bahamas Resort
- 9 Which country?
- 10 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 11 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 12 Antigua or St Martin
- 13 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 14 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years