We are flying into San Juan, Puerto Rico Saturday and leaving following Tuesday. I really wanted to beach, snorkeling and relaxation in St John, which means we would have to catch a charter flight to St Thomas, then ferry to St John. With time constraints(3.5 day vacation), is there too much time spent traveling, is there more efficient way of getting to St John, or should we stay in Puerto Rico instead? This trip we wanted to totally relax and have lazy days on beach and probably not wanting to do exploration trip, such as San Juan entails, but we got good rates to fly into Puerto Rico. Any suggestions? I'm indecisive . Thank you!
Feasibility of landing in Puerto Rico& spending 3.5 days in St John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for a villa rental
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?