Looking to plan our 30th anniversary with a nice trip. Been to St. Thomas (x2), San Juan, Dom.Rep., so looking for something special in the northern Carribean..don't want to go as far a Aruba, St. Lucia, etc. Looking for relaxation, minimal sights, great hotel with great service would be a plus, no fast pace area, no nightlife...Don't want to spend thousands of $$$ but willing to spend some....New to Fodor's Would appreciate any hotel/resort information. THANK you in advance!!!
Favorite Northern Carribean Island
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 6 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 8 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 9 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 10 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 11 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 12 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 13 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 14 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 15 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 16 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 17 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 20 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 21 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 22 Beaches Turks question
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Curacao - where to stay
- 25 Dominican Republic baseball in February