Looking to plan our 30th anniversary with a nice trip. Been to St. Thomas (x2), San Juan, Dom.Rep., so looking for something special in the northern Carribean..don't want to go as far a Aruba, St. Lucia, etc. Looking for relaxation, minimal sights, great hotel with great service would be a plus, no fast pace area, no nightlife...Don't want to spend thousands of $$$ but willing to spend some....New to Fodor's Would appreciate any hotel/resort information. THANK you in advance!!!
Favorite Northern Carribean Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days