I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 17 Tennis in Aruba question
- 18 christmas in the caribbean
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 21 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 22 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 23 Jamaica
- 24 Money in Jamaica
- 25 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)