I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 Jerk Chicken
- 3 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 4 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 aruba fun!!!
- 10 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 11 Peterson
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!