I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Weather in June?
- 2 Early 20's Couple
- 3 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 5 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 6 Anniversary Trip Options
- 7 Couple in early 20's
- 8 Boat Charter in BVI
- 9 Island with golf
- 10 2 Days in Dominica
- 11 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 12 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 13 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 16 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 17 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 18 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 19 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 20 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 21 Choosing an island
- 22 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 23 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 24 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 25 cabarete, dominican republic