I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Family vacation help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carry on size Bahamas
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 St John March, where to stay
- 5 The right adults-only resort
- 6 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 7 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 8 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 9 Cupecoy Beach
- 10 Tips for bahamas
- 11 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 12 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 13 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 14 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 15 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 17 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 18 walkable hotels
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Back from San Juan
- 21 St Thomas
- 22 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 23 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 24 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 25 Aruba Restaurants