I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 2 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 3 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 4 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 7 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 8 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 9 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 10 Cuba tour companies
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 12 Weather in Nov
- 13 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 14 Fishing for ideas
- 15 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 16 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 17 Travel Insurance
- 18 First time cruiser to USVI
- 19 Cuba
- 20 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 21 Restaurants in Aruba
- 22 long enough layover in SJU?
- 23 The Color of the Water
- 24 Confused what to chose
- 25 Bermuda in Late August