I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 4 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 5 Caribbean ferries
- 6 Choosing the Right Island
- 7 car rental in barbados
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 10 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 12 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 13 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 14 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 15 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 16 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 19 Aruba help!
- 20 St Martin
- 21 Planning a three week trip
- 22 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 23 Casa Karma
- 24 Honeymoon - please help!
- 25 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean