I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Family vacation help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?