I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Family vacation help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP