I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Family vacation help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water