I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Family vacation help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 2 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 3 Which island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 8 St. Croix and sea grass
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 13 Bahamas Resort
- 14 Which country?
- 15 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 16 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 17 Antigua or St Martin
- 18 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 19 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 20 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 21 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 22 montego bay
- 23 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 24 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 25 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres