I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 2 Resort Recommendations
- 3 Travel Advice Needed
- 4 Puerto Plata
- 5 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 6 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 9 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 10 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 11 Transportation to Exuma
- 12 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 13 Nassau temp late Jan
- 14 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 15 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 16 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 17 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 18 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 19 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 20 West Coast US and Carribean
- 21 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 24 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 25 St. John USVI