I am trying to plan a vacation for my family (2 daughters in their 20s) for this summer in June. We have been to Barbados 3 times, but we want to try a new island. We have been to Turks & Caicos also. We are a family that loves to be by the beach, walking distance is a must. We prefer to stay at Villas rather than resorts. We are looking for a relaxing place to escape, not so much tourist attractions. My husband and daughter are scuba divers, so great reefs would be wonderful. Any island with a historic and unique culture would be great. As of now, St. Lucia, St. Barts, and St. Thomas have caught my eye, but I am open to all islands! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family of 5 undecided island
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Tortola next week
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR