I am struggling with deciding on a family vacation spot. Although I've asked this question before, we have never followed through and gone on a big vacation with both kids. Our children are now 4 and 7 and I think we are finally ready to go away. The problem is, there's almost too much information online, and I am making myself nuts trying to pick the perfect place. I think we feel some pressure since we have not been away, and are not planning to go on major vacations every year.
That being said, I think the Caribbean makes the most sense for us. We are in thre NY/NJ area and looking to travel in April. Some places we have checked out: Beaches in Turks, Westin in GCI, St. Regis in PR, Paradisus Palma Real in DR, etc. We were in Aruba with our older son when he was about 3, and really enjoyed it. Ideally we'd like to spend under $7500 all in, whether all inclusive, or not, and factoring in food budget.
Would love your thoughts. I have browsed the boards, but there are so many inconsistencies with places. I know nothing is perfect; I just want to make the right choice for my family.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!