Hi - experienced Caribbean travelers I need your help! Booking family trip - 2 adults, 2 Tweens - for March. Was excited about Four Seasons Nevis bc resort sounded nice, love the idea of moderate hiking, biking and kayaking and we love lounging at the pool or beach. Only concern is read that the beach water is serenely calm and my husband and daughter love wave jumping in the ocean. Any suggestions for islands that have moderate hiking, biking, kayaking, pretty beaches with lively waves, good but simple food (we like quality but are not foodies). Had also considered Barbados (Sandy Lane) or Antigua (Carlisle Bay - wasn't sure if there is bike riding). Have been to Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman so would prefer to try somewhere else.
Family trip, Tweens, March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?