Hi - experienced Caribbean travelers I need your help! Booking family trip - 2 adults, 2 Tweens - for March. Was excited about Four Seasons Nevis bc resort sounded nice, love the idea of moderate hiking, biking and kayaking and we love lounging at the pool or beach. Only concern is read that the beach water is serenely calm and my husband and daughter love wave jumping in the ocean. Any suggestions for islands that have moderate hiking, biking, kayaking, pretty beaches with lively waves, good but simple food (we like quality but are not foodies). Had also considered Barbados (Sandy Lane) or Antigua (Carlisle Bay - wasn't sure if there is bike riding). Have been to Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman so would prefer to try somewhere else.
Family trip, Tweens, March
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 month stay on a caribbean island
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 7 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 8 Ferry to Rum Point
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 Family with infants/toddlers
- 11 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 12 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 13 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 14 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 15 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 16 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 19 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 20 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 21 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 22 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 23 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 24 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 25 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations