Hi - experienced Caribbean travelers I need your help! Booking family trip - 2 adults, 2 Tweens - for March. Was excited about Four Seasons Nevis bc resort sounded nice, love the idea of moderate hiking, biking and kayaking and we love lounging at the pool or beach. Only concern is read that the beach water is serenely calm and my husband and daughter love wave jumping in the ocean. Any suggestions for islands that have moderate hiking, biking, kayaking, pretty beaches with lively waves, good but simple food (we like quality but are not foodies). Had also considered Barbados (Sandy Lane) or Antigua (Carlisle Bay - wasn't sure if there is bike riding). Have been to Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman so would prefer to try somewhere else.
Family trip, Tweens, March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 2 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 10 Just back from The Somerset
- 11 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 12 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 13 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 14 Sandals Resorts
- 15 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 16 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana