Hi - experienced Caribbean travelers I need your help! Booking family trip - 2 adults, 2 Tweens - for March. Was excited about Four Seasons Nevis bc resort sounded nice, love the idea of moderate hiking, biking and kayaking and we love lounging at the pool or beach. Only concern is read that the beach water is serenely calm and my husband and daughter love wave jumping in the ocean. Any suggestions for islands that have moderate hiking, biking, kayaking, pretty beaches with lively waves, good but simple food (we like quality but are not foodies). Had also considered Barbados (Sandy Lane) or Antigua (Carlisle Bay - wasn't sure if there is bike riding). Have been to Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman so would prefer to try somewhere else.
Family trip, Tweens, March
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 walkable hotels
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados