We are a family of 4 (kids are 6 and 8) trying to plan our Spring vacation. We are not the type to sit on a beach for a week, so we're looking for a fairly active (but WARM!) place to go. We''re thinking about Puerto Rico, splitting our time in San Juan, and then somehere else on the island. In San Juan, we're looking at La Concha and the Conrad. Any comments on either of them? We want a decent pool/beach area, and somewhere we can get to Old San Juan and the forts fairly easily. Should we rent a car for this portion? We will definitely rent a car when we leave San Juan. We were thinking of El Conquistador but I am kind of turned off by the fact that you have to pay additional to use the water park. We will definitely plan on seeing El Yunque. Any other suggestions on somewhere to stay out of San Juan, not too far from El Yunque? Thanks in advance for any help!
Family trip to Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba suggestions
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad