We are a family of 4 (kids are 6 and 8) trying to plan our Spring vacation. We are not the type to sit on a beach for a week, so we're looking for a fairly active (but WARM!) place to go. We''re thinking about Puerto Rico, splitting our time in San Juan, and then somehere else on the island. In San Juan, we're looking at La Concha and the Conrad. Any comments on either of them? We want a decent pool/beach area, and somewhere we can get to Old San Juan and the forts fairly easily. Should we rent a car for this portion? We will definitely rent a car when we leave San Juan. We were thinking of El Conquistador but I am kind of turned off by the fact that you have to pay additional to use the water park. We will definitely plan on seeing El Yunque. Any other suggestions on somewhere to stay out of San Juan, not too far from El Yunque? Thanks in advance for any help!
Family trip to Puerto Rico
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?