i am the official planner for my family's 2nd annual trip. we range in age from 2-76 years old; 10 adults and 13 "kids" from 2 years old to 21. last year we went on a cruise, which worked out well in terms of things to do, places to eat and accommodating different schedules. but, a couple of sailors didn't take to the sea very well, and i'm trying to find a resort instead. we're looking for mid-range prices.
any best bets?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Assist@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 4 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba