i am the official planner for my family's 2nd annual trip. we range in age from 2-76 years old; 10 adults and 13 "kids" from 2 years old to 21. last year we went on a cruise, which worked out well in terms of things to do, places to eat and accommodating different schedules. but, a couple of sailors didn't take to the sea very well, and i'm trying to find a resort instead. we're looking for mid-range prices.
any best bets?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 New Years Eve / St John
- 2 US Cash in Cuba
- 3 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 6 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 7 Peterson
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Looking for island choice help
- 10 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 11 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 12 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 13 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 14 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 15 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 16 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 17 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 18 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 19 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 20 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 21 Help picking a resort
- 22 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 23 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 24 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)