Looking into a trip for 2015 for a family reunion and seeking ideas of where to go.
We are open to anywhere in the United States, Caribbean or Central America.
The group includes two women in their 70s, several 30somethings and 7 kids ages 10 and under all preferably staying in the same house. Right now the assumption is that we will go in the early summer to coordinate with summer vacations, but there is a small possibility that it could be scheduled at christmas break.
We are hoping for a destination that would offer safety and beaches. We would also hope for a variety of daytime activities - (ie, boat rental, kid friendly excursions). We would be staying in most nights and making a family dinner, so nightlife is not a priority. Also need somewhere that would be easy to get to from New York City, St Louis & Washington DC. Factor for a generous budget.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementstry.com/muscle-force-fx/
- 2 First trip to St. Martin
- 3 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Hotel ideas needed
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 13 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 14 aruba fun!!!
- 15 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 16 Peterson
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Aruba weather
- 23 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 24 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 25 Turks and caicos