Looking into a trip for 2015 for a family reunion and seeking ideas of where to go.
We are open to anywhere in the United States, Caribbean or Central America.
The group includes two women in their 70s, several 30somethings and 7 kids ages 10 and under all preferably staying in the same house. Right now the assumption is that we will go in the early summer to coordinate with summer vacations, but there is a small possibility that it could be scheduled at christmas break.
We are hoping for a destination that would offer safety and beaches. We would also hope for a variety of daytime activities - (ie, boat rental, kid friendly excursions). We would be staying in most nights and making a family dinner, so nightlife is not a priority. Also need somewhere that would be easy to get to from New York City, St Louis & Washington DC. Factor for a generous budget.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?