Looking into a trip for 2015 for a family reunion and seeking ideas of where to go.
We are open to anywhere in the United States, Caribbean or Central America.
The group includes two women in their 70s, several 30somethings and 7 kids ages 10 and under all preferably staying in the same house. Right now the assumption is that we will go in the early summer to coordinate with summer vacations, but there is a small possibility that it could be scheduled at christmas break.
We are hoping for a destination that would offer safety and beaches. We would also hope for a variety of daytime activities - (ie, boat rental, kid friendly excursions). We would be staying in most nights and making a family dinner, so nightlife is not a priority. Also need somewhere that would be easy to get to from New York City, St Louis & Washington DC. Factor for a generous budget.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?