Looking into a trip for 2015 for a family reunion and seeking ideas of where to go.
We are open to anywhere in the United States, Caribbean or Central America.
The group includes two women in their 70s, several 30somethings and 7 kids ages 10 and under all preferably staying in the same house. Right now the assumption is that we will go in the early summer to coordinate with summer vacations, but there is a small possibility that it could be scheduled at christmas break.
We are hoping for a destination that would offer safety and beaches. We would also hope for a variety of daytime activities - (ie, boat rental, kid friendly excursions). We would be staying in most nights and making a family dinner, so nightlife is not a priority. Also need somewhere that would be easy to get to from New York City, St Louis & Washington DC. Factor for a generous budget.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11