My parents are planning a 35th anniversary trip and are kind enough to be bringing us along. Us= me, my husband (early 30s), and our 2 boys (who will be about 8 months and 2 1/2 at the time), my brother and wife, and sister and boyfriend...all in their later 20s. We are looking for a luxury resort (price is not a concern) that would have something for everyone...beaches/pools to relax at, good dining options (although don't necessarily have to be on property), a little bit of nightlife for the kidless, some stuff to do during the day, and some kid-friendly activities for the kids. The boys golf and really like casinos, so it would be nice to have either or both of those as an option. As you can tell, we are open to just about anywhere, including Mexico, although I have posted this on the Caribbean board. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 5 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John