My parents are planning a 35th anniversary trip and are kind enough to be bringing us along. Us= me, my husband (early 30s), and our 2 boys (who will be about 8 months and 2 1/2 at the time), my brother and wife, and sister and boyfriend...all in their later 20s. We are looking for a luxury resort (price is not a concern) that would have something for everyone...beaches/pools to relax at, good dining options (although don't necessarily have to be on property), a little bit of nightlife for the kidless, some stuff to do during the day, and some kid-friendly activities for the kids. The boys golf and really like casinos, so it would be nice to have either or both of those as an option. As you can tell, we are open to just about anywhere, including Mexico, although I have posted this on the Caribbean board. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 4 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 rent a car??
- 7 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 8 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 9 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 10 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 11 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 12 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 13 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 14 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 15 Cuba Opening Up
- 16 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 17 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 18 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 19 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 20 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 21 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 22 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 23 Honeymoon destination?
- 24 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 25 Going to Caribbean, anyone else?