My parents are planning a 35th anniversary trip and are kind enough to be bringing us along. Us= me, my husband (early 30s), and our 2 boys (who will be about 8 months and 2 1/2 at the time), my brother and wife, and sister and boyfriend...all in their later 20s. We are looking for a luxury resort (price is not a concern) that would have something for everyone...beaches/pools to relax at, good dining options (although don't necessarily have to be on property), a little bit of nightlife for the kidless, some stuff to do during the day, and some kid-friendly activities for the kids. The boys golf and really like casinos, so it would be nice to have either or both of those as an option. As you can tell, we are open to just about anywhere, including Mexico, although I have posted this on the Caribbean board. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES