My parents are planning a 35th anniversary trip and are kind enough to be bringing us along. Us= me, my husband (early 30s), and our 2 boys (who will be about 8 months and 2 1/2 at the time), my brother and wife, and sister and boyfriend...all in their later 20s. We are looking for a luxury resort (price is not a concern) that would have something for everyone...beaches/pools to relax at, good dining options (although don't necessarily have to be on property), a little bit of nightlife for the kidless, some stuff to do during the day, and some kid-friendly activities for the kids. The boys golf and really like casinos, so it would be nice to have either or both of those as an option. As you can tell, we are open to just about anywhere, including Mexico, although I have posted this on the Caribbean board. Any suggestions?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 5 Ferry to Rum Point
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare