My parents are planning a 35th anniversary trip and are kind enough to be bringing us along. Us= me, my husband (early 30s), and our 2 boys (who will be about 8 months and 2 1/2 at the time), my brother and wife, and sister and boyfriend...all in their later 20s. We are looking for a luxury resort (price is not a concern) that would have something for everyone...beaches/pools to relax at, good dining options (although don't necessarily have to be on property), a little bit of nightlife for the kidless, some stuff to do during the day, and some kid-friendly activities for the kids. The boys golf and really like casinos, so it would be nice to have either or both of those as an option. As you can tell, we are open to just about anywhere, including Mexico, although I have posted this on the Caribbean board. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!