Hello! My first time trying the forum. We are a family of five (2 19 yr olds and a 14 yr old) trying to identify an uncrowded great beach in a safe place. First was thinking Hawaii then US Virgin Islands. Then discovered Cayman Islands. Seven Mile beach looks like the place to be, but we like to be away from the crowds. Is Rum Point too far out? Any suggestions from you veteran travelers? Want beautiful beach but activities for kids too. We've never snorkeled but looks like great fun. Kids would be into waverunners and doing anything else active. All are athletic. It's hard to identify a great place with limited travel experience. Wanting to enjoy each other in a relaxed atmosphere, but super concerned about being safe. Seems like a condo would work better than crowded resort. Traveling over July 4th holiday week. Thanks for any help and recommendations.
family in need or R & R
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 5 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 6 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 7 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 8 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 10 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 11 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 17 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 Beaches Turks question
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Curacao - where to stay
- 22 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 23 May Honeymoon
- 24 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 25 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas