Hello! My first time trying the forum. We are a family of five (2 19 yr olds and a 14 yr old) trying to identify an uncrowded great beach in a safe place. First was thinking Hawaii then US Virgin Islands. Then discovered Cayman Islands. Seven Mile beach looks like the place to be, but we like to be away from the crowds. Is Rum Point too far out? Any suggestions from you veteran travelers? Want beautiful beach but activities for kids too. We've never snorkeled but looks like great fun. Kids would be into waverunners and doing anything else active. All are athletic. It's hard to identify a great place with limited travel experience. Wanting to enjoy each other in a relaxed atmosphere, but super concerned about being safe. Seems like a condo would work better than crowded resort. Traveling over July 4th holiday week. Thanks for any help and recommendations.
family in need or R & R
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs