Hello! My first time trying the forum. We are a family of five (2 19 yr olds and a 14 yr old) trying to identify an uncrowded great beach in a safe place. First was thinking Hawaii then US Virgin Islands. Then discovered Cayman Islands. Seven Mile beach looks like the place to be, but we like to be away from the crowds. Is Rum Point too far out? Any suggestions from you veteran travelers? Want beautiful beach but activities for kids too. We've never snorkeled but looks like great fun. Kids would be into waverunners and doing anything else active. All are athletic. It's hard to identify a great place with limited travel experience. Wanting to enjoy each other in a relaxed atmosphere, but super concerned about being safe. Seems like a condo would work better than crowded resort. Traveling over July 4th holiday week. Thanks for any help and recommendations.
family in need or R & R
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 5 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 9 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 10 Punta Cana?
- 11 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 12 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 13 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 14 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 15 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 16 Advice needed
- 17 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 18 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 19 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 20 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 21 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 22 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 23 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 24 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 25 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?