Hello! My first time trying the forum. We are a family of five (2 19 yr olds and a 14 yr old) trying to identify an uncrowded great beach in a safe place. First was thinking Hawaii then US Virgin Islands. Then discovered Cayman Islands. Seven Mile beach looks like the place to be, but we like to be away from the crowds. Is Rum Point too far out? Any suggestions from you veteran travelers? Want beautiful beach but activities for kids too. We've never snorkeled but looks like great fun. Kids would be into waverunners and doing anything else active. All are athletic. It's hard to identify a great place with limited travel experience. Wanting to enjoy each other in a relaxed atmosphere, but super concerned about being safe. Seems like a condo would work better than crowded resort. Traveling over July 4th holiday week. Thanks for any help and recommendations.
family in need or R & R
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 8 Bahamas Resort
- 9 Which country?
- 10 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 11 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 12 Antigua or St Martin
- 13 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 14 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years