Hello! My first time trying the forum. We are a family of five (2 19 yr olds and a 14 yr old) trying to identify an uncrowded great beach in a safe place. First was thinking Hawaii then US Virgin Islands. Then discovered Cayman Islands. Seven Mile beach looks like the place to be, but we like to be away from the crowds. Is Rum Point too far out? Any suggestions from you veteran travelers? Want beautiful beach but activities for kids too. We've never snorkeled but looks like great fun. Kids would be into waverunners and doing anything else active. All are athletic. It's hard to identify a great place with limited travel experience. Wanting to enjoy each other in a relaxed atmosphere, but super concerned about being safe. Seems like a condo would work better than crowded resort. Traveling over July 4th holiday week. Thanks for any help and recommendations.
family in need or R & R
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014