We may be looking for the impossible but we want to travel in early March with a family of 5 -- two parents, kids 8 and 13, plus a senior citizen. We are looking for a place with lots of activities for the kids, ideally a kids club, great snorkeling (ok good snorkeling would be fine), Ideally I'd like a place that we would feel safe enough leaving the resort for, say, horseback riding. The Bucanneer at St. Croix was one option that looked pretty good. Club Med in Punta Cana looked a little busy for me and I was scared off by some bad reviews about the food and drink and hygiene, but I could be convinced otherwise. We are open to Bahamas and Bermuda, and not interested in Mexico. As for budget, we are looking for a notch or two or three below pampered luxury but above budget accomodations.
Trying to satisfy a lot of interests -- any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 aruba planning advice
- 3 Move to grand cayman
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 6 Malaria Punta Cana
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 9 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 10 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 11 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 12 New Destination
- 13 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 14 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero