We may be looking for the impossible but we want to travel in early March with a family of 5 -- two parents, kids 8 and 13, plus a senior citizen. We are looking for a place with lots of activities for the kids, ideally a kids club, great snorkeling (ok good snorkeling would be fine), Ideally I'd like a place that we would feel safe enough leaving the resort for, say, horseback riding. The Bucanneer at St. Croix was one option that looked pretty good. Club Med in Punta Cana looked a little busy for me and I was scared off by some bad reviews about the food and drink and hygiene, but I could be convinced otherwise. We are open to Bahamas and Bermuda, and not interested in Mexico. As for budget, we are looking for a notch or two or three below pampered luxury but above budget accomodations.
Trying to satisfy a lot of interests -- any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days