We may be looking for the impossible but we want to travel in early March with a family of 5 -- two parents, kids 8 and 13, plus a senior citizen. We are looking for a place with lots of activities for the kids, ideally a kids club, great snorkeling (ok good snorkeling would be fine), Ideally I'd like a place that we would feel safe enough leaving the resort for, say, horseback riding. The Bucanneer at St. Croix was one option that looked pretty good. Club Med in Punta Cana looked a little busy for me and I was scared off by some bad reviews about the food and drink and hygiene, but I could be convinced otherwise. We are open to Bahamas and Bermuda, and not interested in Mexico. As for budget, we are looking for a notch or two or three below pampered luxury but above budget accomodations.
Trying to satisfy a lot of interests -- any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 2 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 3 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Cuba for 6 days
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 10 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 when to visit barbados
- 14 Barbados Beaches
- 15 Punta Cana
- 16 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 17 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 18 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP