We may be looking for the impossible but we want to travel in early March with a family of 5 -- two parents, kids 8 and 13, plus a senior citizen. We are looking for a place with lots of activities for the kids, ideally a kids club, great snorkeling (ok good snorkeling would be fine), Ideally I'd like a place that we would feel safe enough leaving the resort for, say, horseback riding. The Bucanneer at St. Croix was one option that looked pretty good. Club Med in Punta Cana looked a little busy for me and I was scared off by some bad reviews about the food and drink and hygiene, but I could be convinced otherwise. We are open to Bahamas and Bermuda, and not interested in Mexico. As for budget, we are looking for a notch or two or three below pampered luxury but above budget accomodations.
Trying to satisfy a lot of interests -- any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 St. Barts
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort