We may be looking for the impossible but we want to travel in early March with a family of 5 -- two parents, kids 8 and 13, plus a senior citizen. We are looking for a place with lots of activities for the kids, ideally a kids club, great snorkeling (ok good snorkeling would be fine), Ideally I'd like a place that we would feel safe enough leaving the resort for, say, horseback riding. The Bucanneer at St. Croix was one option that looked pretty good. Club Med in Punta Cana looked a little busy for me and I was scared off by some bad reviews about the food and drink and hygiene, but I could be convinced otherwise. We are open to Bahamas and Bermuda, and not interested in Mexico. As for budget, we are looking for a notch or two or three below pampered luxury but above budget accomodations.
Trying to satisfy a lot of interests -- any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?