Will be in PR in Feb 2013, arriving Sat & leaving Wed, so we only have 3 full days. Staying in Luqillo. My husband & I would really like to visit Culebra but I am concerned about how long the ferry takes to & from, and how choppy/rough the ride might be. We'd love to spend time on their beautiful beaches for a day, maybe do some snorkeling. I'm thinking we would do that Mon or Tues, since I heard it is much busier with locals on weekends. Is it worth the time for the quality of their beaches? I tend to get motion sick. We plan to have a car on PR and do lots of exploring on the other 2 days. Thanks for any comments!
Fajardo to Culebra?
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 3 Where to go??
- 4 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 5 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 6 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 7 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 8 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 9 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 10 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 11 puerto rico cruise
- 12 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great