Will be in PR in Feb 2013, arriving Sat & leaving Wed, so we only have 3 full days. Staying in Luqillo. My husband & I would really like to visit Culebra but I am concerned about how long the ferry takes to & from, and how choppy/rough the ride might be. We'd love to spend time on their beautiful beaches for a day, maybe do some snorkeling. I'm thinking we would do that Mon or Tues, since I heard it is much busier with locals on weekends. Is it worth the time for the quality of their beaches? I tend to get motion sick. We plan to have a car on PR and do lots of exploring on the other 2 days. Thanks for any comments!
Fajardo to Culebra?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 San Juan Airport
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 4 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 10 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 11 Storm ?
- 12 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 15 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 16 Kristen- where are you?????
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 19 The Color of the Water
- 20 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 Punta Cana excursions
- 23 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700