Will be in PR in Feb 2013, arriving Sat & leaving Wed, so we only have 3 full days. Staying in Luqillo. My husband & I would really like to visit Culebra but I am concerned about how long the ferry takes to & from, and how choppy/rough the ride might be. We'd love to spend time on their beautiful beaches for a day, maybe do some snorkeling. I'm thinking we would do that Mon or Tues, since I heard it is much busier with locals on weekends. Is it worth the time for the quality of their beaches? I tend to get motion sick. We plan to have a car on PR and do lots of exploring on the other 2 days. Thanks for any comments!
Fajardo to Culebra?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destination
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 4 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 9 just be careful
- 10 Restaurants in Aruba
- 11 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 14 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 15 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 16 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 17 Bahamas girls trip
- 18 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 22 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 23 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 24 Curacao vs Barbados
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba