Will be in PR in Feb 2013, arriving Sat & leaving Wed, so we only have 3 full days. Staying in Luqillo. My husband & I would really like to visit Culebra but I am concerned about how long the ferry takes to & from, and how choppy/rough the ride might be. We'd love to spend time on their beautiful beaches for a day, maybe do some snorkeling. I'm thinking we would do that Mon or Tues, since I heard it is much busier with locals on weekends. Is it worth the time for the quality of their beaches? I tend to get motion sick. We plan to have a car on PR and do lots of exploring on the other 2 days. Thanks for any comments!
Fajardo to Culebra?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs