Will be in PR in Feb 2013, arriving Sat & leaving Wed, so we only have 3 full days. Staying in Luqillo. My husband & I would really like to visit Culebra but I am concerned about how long the ferry takes to & from, and how choppy/rough the ride might be. We'd love to spend time on their beautiful beaches for a day, maybe do some snorkeling. I'm thinking we would do that Mon or Tues, since I heard it is much busier with locals on weekends. Is it worth the time for the quality of their beaches? I tend to get motion sick. We plan to have a car on PR and do lots of exploring on the other 2 days. Thanks for any comments!
Fajardo to Culebra?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 2 Best Island for Me?
- 3 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Too many choices.....
- 6 walking to the lighthouse
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 10 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 11 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 12 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 13 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 14 Cuba with Gate 1
- 15 Anguilla stay?
- 16 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 17 Back from San Juan
- 18 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 19 San Juan Airport
- 20 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 21 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 22 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Storm ?
- 25 Fun island to take 17 year olds