Will be in PR in Feb 2013, arriving Sat & leaving Wed, so we only have 3 full days. Staying in Luqillo. My husband & I would really like to visit Culebra but I am concerned about how long the ferry takes to & from, and how choppy/rough the ride might be. We'd love to spend time on their beautiful beaches for a day, maybe do some snorkeling. I'm thinking we would do that Mon or Tues, since I heard it is much busier with locals on weekends. Is it worth the time for the quality of their beaches? I tend to get motion sick. We plan to have a car on PR and do lots of exploring on the other 2 days. Thanks for any comments!
Fajardo to Culebra?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 3 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 8 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 Which island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 15 St. Croix and sea grass
- 16 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 17 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 18 Bahamas Resort
- 19 Which country?
- 20 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 21 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 22 Antigua or St Martin
- 23 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 24 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 25 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???