I finally settled on Fajardo as a destination for a family vacation in early January (why January? My two kids are in college and it is the only time we can coordinate their schedules.) Why Fajardo? The bio bay, close to some good beaches, the close proximity to San Juan airport ( we only have a week and I want to make getting where we will stay as simple as possible.), the condos advertised on VRBO are within my budget, and it looks active enough to engage two young adults. Then I read on Fodors that Fajardo has an "unremarkable downtown" and is heavily congested with traffic. Should I see this as a red flag? Please advise. Would you suggest another destination?
Fajardo, Puerto Rico in early January
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO