I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Euro's in Curacao
- 1 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 2 Trip Report of the Bahamas 7/1 - 7/6/12
- 3 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 4 First timers going to Nassau, Bahamas - need help!
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 St.Thomas St. John
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 14 Honeymoon Help!
- 15 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 16 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 17 Grand Cayman
- 18 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 19 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 20 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 21 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 22 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 23 quiet and relaxing
- 24 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 25 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!