I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Euro's in Curacao
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 4 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 7 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 10 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 11 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?