I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Euro's in Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 celebrating 40
- 2 Where to go in February/March
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados