I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ● 연결 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ● 연결 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 4 Havana
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 10 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 25 Martinique June 4th - 16th