I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Paradise island in Bahama
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 4 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 7 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 10 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 11 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 12 BVI trip questions
- 13 Curaçao and girls?
- 14 Small Carribean Hotel
- 15 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 16 Punta Cana Excursions
- 17 customs questions
- 18 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 19 Nassau Bahamas
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo