I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma