I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family of 5 undecided island
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Tortola next week
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR