I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Euro's in Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 2 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 5 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 8 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 9 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 10 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 11 Tipping at AI
- 12 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 13 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 14 Traveling Solo
- 15 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 16 A Volcanic Paradise
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 19 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 20 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 21 St. Kitts, the details
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 24 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 25 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old