I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 여신 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 2 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana