I would like to inform you about Eurobilltracker:
On this webpage, more than 79.000 Europeans registered since the introduction of the Euros and more than 14,1 million Eurobills have been registered sins 2002.
At the bills you find serial numbers, you can recognize the bills were the came from. (L stands for Finland and than you have more), Than Eurobilltracker can show you and us were the bill came from, and if it been entered before. If it been entered before you have a so called "hit" Than you can see were the bill has been entered before you get the bill.
I have already 77 hits ; 1 are international.
If you don’t get the text change the language at the left site of the bottom the page to your own language and than register. Than you will understand it!
In short, a beautiful hobby! !
See You at Eurobilltracker!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Suggestions
- 2 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 Aruba weather
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 8 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Taxi info. Self touring
- 12 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 13 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 14 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 15 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 16 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 19 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 20 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 21 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 22 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 23 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 T&C or Anguilla 5 or 6 bed villa rental wanted