Has anyone heard of or stayed at "Estate of Mind" villa located near the Four Seasons? We are planning a trip to Nevis in the summer and are trying to gather as much info as we can find about this villa. We have only been able to find it on the nevis1.com site but nowhere else.
We were also looking into Vervain Mill villa.
Any insight regarding these two villas would be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 West Coast US and Carribean
- 2 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 5 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 6 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 7 Resort Recommendations
- 8 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Tour Operator?
- 11 Travel Advice Needed
- 12 Puerto Plata
- 13 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 14 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 15 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 16 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 19 Transportation to Exuma
- 20 Nassau temp late Jan
- 21 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 22 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 23 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 24 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae