Can anyone give me feedback on this hotel? We're looking to travel at the end of April with our toddler and one grandparent so we would like a kid-friendly, beachfront location with a 1 BR set-up. Is there a kiddie pool, etc.? We were also considering the Hyatt Hacienda condos in Dorado (on the old Cerromar grounds). Any idea as to which would be better for us?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 2 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 5 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 6 Living in the Caribbean
- 7 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 8 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 13 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 14 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 15 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 16 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 17 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 18 St. Croix
- 19 St Kitts & Irma
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Nassau safety
- 25 Family Vac in March