Not sure if this has already been addressed or not. If so please excuse me. I want to take my blow dryer to St. Kitts and staying at the Marriott. Do they use the same voltage/ plugs we use?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 5 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 6 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 7 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 8 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 9 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 10 Evening temperatures
- 11 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 12 50th Birthday with Family
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?