Just about decided between these 2 resorts for late June/early July.
Has anyone been there recently? I want good food, great tennis and lots of activities for my children (teens). Could anyone give me any insights? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 9 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 10 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?