Hi - any Canadians out there who have been to either of these resorts lately? Is there a dive shop or diving offered from the El Senador? Barring no hurricanes, would anyone know what the visibility would be like or if the scuba is any good in November? Would appreciate any feedback, thanks
El Senador or Tryp Cayo Coco for some scuba diving in November
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 black magic specialist baba ji+91-9815331734
- 2 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 3 Antigua or St Martin
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 6 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 7 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 8 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 9 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 10 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 14 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 15 Get info about weather.
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 19 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 20 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 21 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 22 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 25 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's