Hi - any Canadians out there who have been to either of these resorts lately? Is there a dive shop or diving offered from the El Senador? Barring no hurricanes, would anyone know what the visibility would be like or if the scuba is any good in November? Would appreciate any feedback, thanks
El Senador or Tryp Cayo Coco for some scuba diving in November
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 3 Ferry to Rum Point
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Family with infants/toddlers
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 11 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 14 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 17 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 18 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 19 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 20 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 21 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 22 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 23 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 24 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 25 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities