We are taking a disney cruise. I am sure it will be nice but I do not want our families port activities to be contrived adventures. No swimming with animals or air conditioned mini-buses.
I have two boys ages 10 and 6 who love adventure and nature. Any suggestions? I would like to do something with a guide or a tour company. We are up for anything as long as it is safe, entertaining and educational.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 2 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 3 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 6 30th anniversary trip
- 7 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 8 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 9 Bermuda in February or March
- 10 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 11 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 12 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 13 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 14 Safest Islands for Us?
- 15 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 16 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 17 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Narrowing it down
- 20 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 21 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 22 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 23 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous