We are taking a disney cruise. I am sure it will be nice but I do not want our families port activities to be contrived adventures. No swimming with animals or air conditioned mini-buses.
I have two boys ages 10 and 6 who love adventure and nature. Any suggestions? I would like to do something with a guide or a tour company. We are up for anything as long as it is safe, entertaining and educational.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Watch Mariners vs Athletics
- 2 5 days in Havana
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 12 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 18 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 19 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 20 Wedding Destinations???
- 21 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth