We are taking a disney cruise. I am sure it will be nice but I do not want our families port activities to be contrived adventures. No swimming with animals or air conditioned mini-buses.
I have two boys ages 10 and 6 who love adventure and nature. Any suggestions? I would like to do something with a guide or a tour company. We are up for anything as long as it is safe, entertaining and educational.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/x-ripped/
- 4 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 16 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica