Could somebody who has stayed at this hotel, please answer some of my questions. (I am assuming because this is a Relais & Chateaux that the food/service/wine are impeccable.) Please talk to me about the beach, snorkeling, the rooms on the rock (Cottage Room with Ocean View), the beach and the level of relaxation one can enjoy here. Is it noisy being near the landing strip? Are there too many other people/fast boats/cruise ships on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 AI in Punta Cana
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 5 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico