Could somebody who has stayed at this hotel, please answer some of my questions. (I am assuming because this is a Relais & Chateaux that the food/service/wine are impeccable.) Please talk to me about the beach, snorkeling, the rooms on the rock (Cottage Room with Ocean View), the beach and the level of relaxation one can enjoy here. Is it noisy being near the landing strip? Are there too many other people/fast boats/cruise ships on the beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Help choosing next vacation??
- 3 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 4 First time visitors
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Ideal wedding island
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 12 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 13 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 14 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 15 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 16 St. Croix
- 17 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 18 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 19 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 20 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 21 Island Hopping
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Havana restaurants