Has anyone stayed at Eden Rock Hotel recently in St Barts? How is the property? We will stay, I think, in one of the Classic Suites - beachfront?
Thank you for any replies. Also -- any good info re St Barts itself.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50th Birthday with Family
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 Eating Low On The Glycemic Index For Diabetics And For Weight Loss
- 4 http://drozforskolin.org/alpha-force-testo-reviews/
- 5 http://www.muscle4power.com/sinuprex/
- 6 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 7 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 8 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 9 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 10 Birthday Celebration
- 11 DR - All inclusive
- 12 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 13 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 14 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 15 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 16 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 17 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 18 Late May Trip
- 19 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 20 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Cheers to Beers!
- 23 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 24 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 25 New Years Eve / St John