Anyone know where I can exchange U.S. for Eastern Caribbean Dollars in Providence, R.I. area? I'm heading to Grenada and would like to pay in their local money, but banks will be closed my first two days there.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 2 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 3 Tortola next week
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Surf Fly Fishing
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico