I have read a few accounts of places to eat on cayman. Most of the posts talk of roughly $100+ for a dinner for two. I am aware that Cayman is EXPENSIVE but what I have to ask is this - can some recommend cheaper restaraunts to eat in? The menu doesn't (and probably won't) have to be anything special. Just to give us an option on a 10 day break to eat some where cheaper for say 4-5 out of the 10 nights out, to make the money strech a little further???
Thank you for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 40th birthday with friends
- 2 which island?
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 7 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 8 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 Cuba in November
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 16 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 19 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 21 Tennis in Aruba question
- 22 christmas in the caribbean
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 24 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 25 Guadeloupe - January 2017