I have read a few accounts of places to eat on cayman. Most of the posts talk of roughly $100+ for a dinner for two. I am aware that Cayman is EXPENSIVE but what I have to ask is this - can some recommend cheaper restaraunts to eat in? The menu doesn't (and probably won't) have to be anything special. Just to give us an option on a 10 day break to eat some where cheaper for say 4-5 out of the 10 nights out, to make the money strech a little further???
Thank you for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/lunaluxe-skincare/
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 11 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 12 PR or USVI
- 13 Havana Hotel
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 16 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 17 Cayman Islands Currency
- 18 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 19 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 20 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 21 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 22 Havana
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Scrub Island Resort
- 25 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?