We have heard lots of horror stories about how aggressive the drivers are on Martinique. Supposedly, they have elevated tailgaiting to a new level. Has anyone driven there and, if so, what are the local drivers really like?
Driving on Martinique
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman the MOST important day for me - please tell me the BEST underwater experience for my short time there!
- 2 Honeymoon: Curacao or Barbados?
- 3 Which Caribbean island is right for me?
- 4 Nassau or Bermuda
- 5 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 6 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 7 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 8 Travel warning...mosquito fever on S t. Maarten
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 11 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 12 Credit Card Alert
- 13 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 14 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 15 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 16 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 17 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 22 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Bahamas snorkeling
- 25 Punta Cana Airport Transfer