I really enjoyed my Killer Bee at Sunshine's during my recent trip to Nevis. I seem to recall that the magazine Caribbean Travel & Life ran an article in their "Lively Up" section about Sunshine's, but I can't recall if the recipe was included or not. I can't my magazine and I couldn't find it on the magazine website. Any tips? We arrived home to a very sad and stressful situation with one of our dogs and it would be nice if we could kick back with a Killer Bee to escape for a couple of hours.
Drink recipe available?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 month stay on a caribbean island
- 8 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 9 Where to stay on Vieques
- 10 Ferry to Rum Point
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados