I'm leaving at the end of the week for St Barths and I'm wondering what kind of outfits should I bring. We will probably eat at 2 upscale restaurants while we are there and the rest will be casual. Does my husband need to bring a jacket and tie? The 2 restaurants we are thinking about is Eden Rock and Carl Gustaf. I don't want to look out of place. The other question I want to ask, has anyone done laundry while on St Barths and where is it located? We are trying to limit our luggage to carryon only so we don't have to deal with checking. I heard it's a pain in St Martaan. Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 ☏☏도메인:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】
- 2 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 How to get to Havanna
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Cuba via cruise
- 7 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 15 Living in the Caribbean
- 16 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 17 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 18 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 19 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 22 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 23 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 24 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018