I'm leaving at the end of the week for St Barths and I'm wondering what kind of outfits should I bring. We will probably eat at 2 upscale restaurants while we are there and the rest will be casual. Does my husband need to bring a jacket and tie? The 2 restaurants we are thinking about is Eden Rock and Carl Gustaf. I don't want to look out of place. The other question I want to ask, has anyone done laundry while on St Barths and where is it located? We are trying to limit our luggage to carryon only so we don't have to deal with checking. I heard it's a pain in St Martaan. Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family of 5 undecided island
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Tortola next week
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Surf Fly Fishing
- 12 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR