I am headed to Dreams Palm Beach with 3 girlfriends for a week. Just hoping to get a little more info! Trying to book our shuttle to the hotel from the airport. Didnt know if it is worth it to book a private shuttle or if the hotel offered a cheaper option.
Also, there seems to be some great restaurants. Any better than others? We do have preferred club so we are hoping that is worth the extra fee.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MANAGE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800/681 *7208 aol MAIL 24*7
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Havana
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions