I am headed to Dreams Palm Beach with 3 girlfriends for a week. Just hoping to get a little more info! Trying to book our shuttle to the hotel from the airport. Didnt know if it is worth it to book a private shuttle or if the hotel offered a cheaper option.
Also, there seems to be some great restaurants. Any better than others? We do have preferred club so we are hoping that is worth the extra fee.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 2 New Destination
- 3 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 4 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 Bahamas help
- 7 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 8 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 9 Vacation suggestion, please
- 10 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 11 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 12 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 15 aruba planning advice
- 16 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 17 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 18 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March