My boyfriend and myself got back from Port Antonio on Sunday and decided to post this review for anyone's future interest. The guest house was a nightmare. I don't know if all guesthouses are along the same description but this one certainly was. Thankfully we got out of there and stayed at Goblin Hill Villas after 4 nights in Drapers San. Goblin hill was everything you could ever want and much more. The most beautiful, well kept villas with a view to die for. People very helpful and friendly and go out of their way to help. They were the only reason our vacation was splendid, definitely recommend them.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 4 Move to bahamas
- 5 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 6 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!