My boyfriend and myself got back from Port Antonio on Sunday and decided to post this review for anyone's future interest. The guest house was a nightmare. I don't know if all guesthouses are along the same description but this one certainly was. Thankfully we got out of there and stayed at Goblin Hill Villas after 4 nights in Drapers San. Goblin hill was everything you could ever want and much more. The most beautiful, well kept villas with a view to die for. People very helpful and friendly and go out of their way to help. They were the only reason our vacation was splendid, definitely recommend them.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Trouble booking hotels!
- 4 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 5 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 6 Airport transfer PUJ
- 7 Bahama's outer island
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 10 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 40 min layover in CLT
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Atlantis 1 day
- 17 Atlantis on a budget
- 18 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 19 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 20 St. Barts
- 21 Buses in Aruba
- 22 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 23 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 24 Stingray City Tour
- 25 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April