My boyfriend and myself got back from Port Antonio on Sunday and decided to post this review for anyone's future interest. The guest house was a nightmare. I don't know if all guesthouses are along the same description but this one certainly was. Thankfully we got out of there and stayed at Goblin Hill Villas after 4 nights in Drapers San. Goblin hill was everything you could ever want and much more. The most beautiful, well kept villas with a view to die for. People very helpful and friendly and go out of their way to help. They were the only reason our vacation was splendid, definitely recommend them.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation for divers
- 2 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 3 No rain in June PLEASE
- 4 Cuba
- 5 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 6 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 10 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Can I take alcohol?
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 17 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 18 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 19 Island advice plz!
- 20 Cubarinking water?
- 21 First time to PR
- 22 St. John Trip Report
- 23 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 24 St Kitts' Bakery
- 25 Which Island - Family Getaway