My boyfriend and myself got back from Port Antonio on Sunday and decided to post this review for anyone's future interest. The guest house was a nightmare. I don't know if all guesthouses are along the same description but this one certainly was. Thankfully we got out of there and stayed at Goblin Hill Villas after 4 nights in Drapers San. Goblin hill was everything you could ever want and much more. The most beautiful, well kept villas with a view to die for. People very helpful and friendly and go out of their way to help. They were the only reason our vacation was splendid, definitely recommend them.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer trip
- 2 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 DR vs. Mexico
- 5 Surf Fly Fishing
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 Family of 5 undecided island
- 8 Christmas 2017
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 12 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 13 All inclusive
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female