My boyfriend and myself got back from Port Antonio on Sunday and decided to post this review for anyone's future interest. The guest house was a nightmare. I don't know if all guesthouses are along the same description but this one certainly was. Thankfully we got out of there and stayed at Goblin Hill Villas after 4 nights in Drapers San. Goblin hill was everything you could ever want and much more. The most beautiful, well kept villas with a view to die for. People very helpful and friendly and go out of their way to help. They were the only reason our vacation was splendid, definitely recommend them.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 importing pets to sxm
- 3 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 6 St. Barts
- 7 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 8 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 16 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 17 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 18 5 days in Havana
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 24 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten