We're going on a 3-night/4-day getaway in November from the NYC area. We want a direct flight and a hotel close to the airport to cut travel time.
We're looking for:
--as uncrowded a beach as possible without leaving the safety of a resort
--special occasion, so we don't want to be disappointed by a rundown hotel
--room with some privacy features would be nice (like a private balcony or plunge pool) but not necessary
--laid back, not stuffy vibe
Not looking for:
--a plethora of activities
We'd go to the Bahamas but too hard to travel to the out islands. Also probably more expensive. Turks and Caicos was another option but also expensive. So we narrowed it down to Punta Cana for convenience and the most value.
What is the least crowded resort beach that you've ever been to in PC?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Phone Number Dj YAHOO MAIL Tech 1800-540-6830 Helpdesk/Line
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 importing pets to sxm
- 6 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary