We're going on a 3-night/4-day getaway in November from the NYC area. We want a direct flight and a hotel close to the airport to cut travel time.
We're looking for:
--as uncrowded a beach as possible without leaving the safety of a resort
--special occasion, so we don't want to be disappointed by a rundown hotel
--room with some privacy features would be nice (like a private balcony or plunge pool) but not necessary
--laid back, not stuffy vibe
Not looking for:
--a plethora of activities
We'd go to the Bahamas but too hard to travel to the out islands. Also probably more expensive. Turks and Caicos was another option but also expensive. So we narrowed it down to Punta Cana for convenience and the most value.
What is the least crowded resort beach that you've ever been to in PC?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://maxmuscleleansupplement.com/clarity-loeil/
- 2 Jade Mountain
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 Turks and caicos
- 5 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 Bermuda
- 11 Restaurant Suggestions
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 15 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 18 Taxi info. Self touring
- 19 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 20 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 21 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 22 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 23 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?