We're going on a 3-night/4-day getaway in November from the NYC area. We want a direct flight and a hotel close to the airport to cut travel time.
We're looking for:
--as uncrowded a beach as possible without leaving the safety of a resort
--special occasion, so we don't want to be disappointed by a rundown hotel
--room with some privacy features would be nice (like a private balcony or plunge pool) but not necessary
--laid back, not stuffy vibe
Not looking for:
--a plethora of activities
We'd go to the Bahamas but too hard to travel to the out islands. Also probably more expensive. Turks and Caicos was another option but also expensive. So we narrowed it down to Punta Cana for convenience and the most value.
What is the least crowded resort beach that you've ever been to in PC?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 2 Its whole recipe is a hundred% sheltered
- 3 Need info on Treasure Cay Bahamas
- 4 The is a natural dietary supplement which
- 5 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 6 Skin Care For Skin Problems
- 7 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 8 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 9 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 10 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 13 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 14 Choosing the Right Island
- 15 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 16 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 17 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 18 Aruba help!
- 19 St Martin
- 20 Planning a three week trip
- 21 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 22 Casa Karma
- 23 Honeymoon - please help!
- 24 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 25 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation