We're going on a 3-night/4-day getaway in November from the NYC area. We want a direct flight and a hotel close to the airport to cut travel time.
We're looking for:
--as uncrowded a beach as possible without leaving the safety of a resort
--special occasion, so we don't want to be disappointed by a rundown hotel
--room with some privacy features would be nice (like a private balcony or plunge pool) but not necessary
--laid back, not stuffy vibe
Not looking for:
--a plethora of activities
We'd go to the Bahamas but too hard to travel to the out islands. Also probably more expensive. Turks and Caicos was another option but also expensive. So we narrowed it down to Punta Cana for convenience and the most value.
What is the least crowded resort beach that you've ever been to in PC?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Punta Cana
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 6 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 7 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Trouble booking hotels!
- 15 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 16 Airport transfer PUJ
- 17 Bahama's outer island
- 18 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 19 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 22 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 23 40 min layover in CLT
- 24 Atlantis 1 day
- 25 Atlantis on a budget