The family is about to stay or go..and St.M fits the bill in many ways...it looks like L'Hoste is good in most ways...but what do you who really know think?
4 adults - 1 child almost 2years old. We liked the kitchenette factor and proximity to beach...is it as great as many have stated? Has it been diminished lately as many haven't posted messages anymore? Things I should be warned about with a Toddler? Is St. Martin still safe - I know this is relative to what I deem safe and what I do on a vacation...before baby I was up for anything now I am a WIMP...and I want to know that walking to the store, cruising the beach and taking a couple of days in a rental car with my wee one will be ok - I am used to Grenada / St. Kitts level of safety I was shocked in Barbados this May at how icky I felt about our safety - however, we stayed at someones home so there were different dynamics...
Whew long winded - still want to answer please??? Thanks!
Down to the wire - L'Hoste?
- 1 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 2 Where to go??
- 3 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 4 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great