The family is about to stay or go..and St.M fits the bill in many ways...it looks like L'Hoste is good in most ways...but what do you who really know think?
4 adults - 1 child almost 2years old. We liked the kitchenette factor and proximity to beach...is it as great as many have stated? Has it been diminished lately as many haven't posted messages anymore? Things I should be warned about with a Toddler? Is St. Martin still safe - I know this is relative to what I deem safe and what I do on a vacation...before baby I was up for anything now I am a WIMP...and I want to know that walking to the store, cruising the beach and taking a couple of days in a rental car with my wee one will be ok - I am used to Grenada / St. Kitts level of safety I was shocked in Barbados this May at how icky I felt about our safety - however, we stayed at someones home so there were different dynamics...
Whew long winded - still want to answer please??? Thanks!
Down to the wire - L'Hoste?
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 3 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Bermuda Trip
- 11 quiet and relaxing
- 12 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 St.Thomas St. John
- 15 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 16 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 17 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 18 June vacation trip for guys
- 19 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 20 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 21 Honeymoon Help!
- 22 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 23 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 24 Grand Cayman
- 25 Sandals La Source Grenada