My wife and I stayed May 2012 for 10 nights at the Westin St. John. We don't plan to ever return. Yes, the beaches are beautiful but other places have nice beaches too. The resort is very over-priced, service is not worth the rates they charge, the rooms need to be significantly upgraded. But the biggest disappointment we had were the hundreds of dollars added to our bill for long distance charges. I had a travel package that said I could make free local and toll calls while at the resort. I asked at the front desk if this was correct before making any calls and was told it was - so we called our kids and other family members while we were there. But the resort charged us for the calls anyway and wouldn't adjust our bill. So just beware - they lie to you about this and I can only believe it's so the resort can share in the profits. The Pirates of the Caribbean work at the Westin St. John!
Don't make long distance calls
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 2 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?