Day 7 was the day when we went on the famous excursion to the Saona Island and diving with the starfish.
I would like to say that this place is THE PLACE YOUS SHOULD VISIT when you travel to Dominican Republic!
Its very beautiful even with the large amount of tourist arriving there every hour.
Island with white sand, blue ocean!
Have fun watching
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 6 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 7 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 8 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 40 min layover in CLT
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Atlantis 1 day
- 13 Atlantis on a budget
- 14 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 15 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 16 St. Barts
- 17 Buses in Aruba
- 18 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 19 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 20 Stingray City Tour
- 21 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 22 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 23 Bahama's outer island
- 24 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 25 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring
Dominicana Day 7 - Saona Island, Starfish, Diving