Looking for an adult only all inclusive. We started out looking at Cancun but have decided to broaden the search to Dominican Republic and Jamaica. We are interested in a nice beach to relax, read, or play, 2 man sailboat/catamarans, good snorkeling. It doesn't have to be 5 star but we would like for it to be an ocean view room, clean, nice, inviting, and a great beach. Obviously we would like good food, but gourmet, fine dining, etc. are not the focus. We have looked at the Grand Bahia Principe Ambar in Dominican Republic and Couples Sans Soucie, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Any input on these or similar adult all inclusives would be appreciated
Adult only all inclusive Domincan Republic or Jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Dominican Republic activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Sanctuary Cap Cana - Punta Cana, DR - info needed
- 4 Best Place for an early July Honeymoon
- 5 Where to have a cozy beach wedding - affordable too
- 6 Resorts catering to larger families (4 kids)
- 7 Punta Cana transfers
- 8 Punta Cana Airport Transfers
- 9 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 10 Zip Line Tour
- 11 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 12 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 13 Islands/Areas Similar to Samana in the Dominican Republic?
- 14 Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 15 Domincan AI or House Rental
- 16 Help me choose - St Martin...Punta Cana...Jamaica
- 17 mahi mahi fishing tour
- 18 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 19 Any reviews for the Hard Rock at Punta Cana?
- 20 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 21 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 22 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 23 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!