Looking for an adult only all inclusive. We started out looking at Cancun but have decided to broaden the search to Dominican Republic and Jamaica. We are interested in a nice beach to relax, read, or play, 2 man sailboat/catamarans, good snorkeling. It doesn't have to be 5 star but we would like for it to be an ocean view room, clean, nice, inviting, and a great beach. Obviously we would like good food, but gourmet, fine dining, etc. are not the focus. We have looked at the Grand Bahia Principe Ambar in Dominican Republic and Couples Sans Soucie, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Any input on these or similar adult all inclusives would be appreciated
Adult only all inclusive Domincan Republic or Jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Dominican Republic activity »
- 1 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 2 Honeymoon Destination
- 3 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 4 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 5 Best location for two girls in twenties?
- 6 multiple family beach vacation
- 7 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 8 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 9 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 10 Honeymoon destination?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 13 Dominican Republic las Terrenas driving
- 14 Islands/Areas Similar to Samana in the Dominican Republic?
- 15 Dominican Republic vs. Riviera Maya
- 16 First time to the Caribbean Islands
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 19 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 20 Port-Au-Prince to Santo Domingo by Capital Coach Bus
- 21 Young Couples (Late 20s) in the Dominican Republic
- 22 Dominican Republic?
- 23 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers