Looking for an adult only all inclusive. We started out looking at Cancun but have decided to broaden the search to Dominican Republic and Jamaica. We are interested in a nice beach to relax, read, or play, 2 man sailboat/catamarans, good snorkeling. It doesn't have to be 5 star but we would like for it to be an ocean view room, clean, nice, inviting, and a great beach. Obviously we would like good food, but gourmet, fine dining, etc. are not the focus. We have looked at the Grand Bahia Principe Ambar in Dominican Republic and Couples Sans Soucie, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Any input on these or similar adult all inclusives would be appreciated
Adult only all inclusive Domincan Republic or Jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Dominican Republic activity »
- 1 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 2 The Color of the Water
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 5 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Dominican Republic
- 9 Jamaica vs The DR
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 Which country?
- 12 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 13 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 14 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 15 Shuttle or Taxi - Punta Cana
- 16 Paradisus Palma Real Royal Service
- 17 Dominican, mexico or barbados?!
- 18 Adult Only Punta Cana All Inclusive Reosrt
- 19 Paradisus Punta Cana
- 20 Dominican Airport Transfer
- 21 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 22 Overwhelmed! Gorgeous beach and awesome pool
- 23 Hotel Recommendations for Punta Cana, DR
- 24 Please help! Help me to narrow down to a tropical destination
- 25 Amstar Transportation to Dreams Palm Beach