Looking for an adult only all inclusive. We started out looking at Cancun but have decided to broaden the search to Dominican Republic and Jamaica. We are interested in a nice beach to relax, read, or play, 2 man sailboat/catamarans, good snorkeling. It doesn't have to be 5 star but we would like for it to be an ocean view room, clean, nice, inviting, and a great beach. Obviously we would like good food, but gourmet, fine dining, etc. are not the focus. We have looked at the Grand Bahia Principe Ambar in Dominican Republic and Couples Sans Soucie, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Any input on these or similar adult all inclusives would be appreciated
Adult only all inclusive Domincan Republic or Jamaica
View all Dominican Republic activity »
- 1 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 2 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 3 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 4 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 5 Spring Break but not SPRING BREAK!
- 6 Adult Family Getaway - Punta Cana Hotels
- 7 Grown-up Family Getaway Destination?
- 8 Punta Cana
- 9 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 10 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 11 Privat or none main stream charter
- 12 Punta Cana A.I. Suggestions
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Where to have a cozy beach wedding - affordable too
- 15 ethnic food
- 16 HELP me uncross my eyes & brain PLSSSSSS!!!!!!
- 17 40th bday where do we go?
- 18 ADVICE FOR TRAVEL
- 19 Vacation Selection - Newlyweds
- 20 3 Punta Cana questions
- 21 Dominican Republic Vacation Advice
- 22 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need Destination Advice for August with young kids
- 24 Dreams resort $ Spa Punta Cana Dominican Republic Questions
- 25 Exploring during the day and party at night! - which island?