My husband and 2 friends and I are planning on going on vacation and we are stuck between Punta Cana (DR) and Jamaica and Playa Del Carmen (Mexico). We are lost and looking for peoples opinion on which is the best of the 3 to go to. We are looking for all inclusive and around June-ish. We've been looking all over the internet, but keep coming up with bad things about them. HELP PLEASE
Dominican republic vs. Jamaica vs. playa del carmen
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Caribbean with grown kids
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 5 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 6 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 7 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 8 Driving in Aurba
- 9 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Barbados question where to stay
- 12 Barbados Ferry Service
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 15 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 16 Restaurant in Aruba
- 17 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 18 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 19 Providenciales Airport
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba
- 21 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 22 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 23 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Quick getaway help!