After looking at several suggestions for an anniversary trip, we decided on the DR. Some have suggested Punta Cana in the DR. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great All-inclusive that offers good food, some activities nearby, great beaches, romantic atmosphere, and a little less crowded or more private accommodations? We would like to relax in the sun, but also have fun exploring the island along with a little romantic features. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.
Dominican Republic Vacation Advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES