After looking at several suggestions for an anniversary trip, we decided on the DR. Some have suggested Punta Cana in the DR. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great All-inclusive that offers good food, some activities nearby, great beaches, romantic atmosphere, and a little less crowded or more private accommodations? We would like to relax in the sun, but also have fun exploring the island along with a little romantic features. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.
Dominican Republic Vacation Advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 3 Need a new vacation spot!
- 4 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 5 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 6 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 7 Mid October Honeymoon
- 8 Summer family vacation
- 9 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 10 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 11 Caribbean with grown kids
- 12 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 13 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 14 Honeymoon destination?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 17 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 18 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 19 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 20 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 21 Anguilla Beaches
- 22 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 23 Cuba help!
- 24 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 25 Nevis Trip Guidance