My husband and I are looking to travel to the DR in June for our 5th anniversary. We want an all-inclusive resort, preferably adults-only, but not required. I've done some research and have narrowed it down to Excellence Punta Cana, Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, and Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe. All seem to get really good rankings and reviews on Tripadvisor, but I was wondering if anyone had any strong feelings about any of these hotels to help sway me one way or the other? We prefer chilling on the beach drinking, but wouldn't mind having a few fun things to do as well, if that helps.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/claire-hydrafirm-cream/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!