My husband and I are looking to travel to the DR in June for our 5th anniversary. We want an all-inclusive resort, preferably adults-only, but not required. I've done some research and have narrowed it down to Excellence Punta Cana, Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, and Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe. All seem to get really good rankings and reviews on Tripadvisor, but I was wondering if anyone had any strong feelings about any of these hotels to help sway me one way or the other? We prefer chilling on the beach drinking, but wouldn't mind having a few fun things to do as well, if that helps.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Trouble booking hotels!
- 4 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 5 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 6 Airport transfer PUJ
- 7 Bahama's outer island
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 10 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 40 min layover in CLT
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Atlantis 1 day
- 17 Atlantis on a budget
- 18 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 19 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 20 St. Barts
- 21 Buses in Aruba
- 22 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 23 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 24 Stingray City Tour
- 25 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April