My husband and I are looking to travel to the DR in June for our 5th anniversary. We want an all-inclusive resort, preferably adults-only, but not required. I've done some research and have narrowed it down to Excellence Punta Cana, Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, and Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe. All seem to get really good rankings and reviews on Tripadvisor, but I was wondering if anyone had any strong feelings about any of these hotels to help sway me one way or the other? We prefer chilling on the beach drinking, but wouldn't mind having a few fun things to do as well, if that helps.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/vderma-reviews/
- 2 aruba fun!!!
- 3 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Peterson
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 9 St.Lucia newbie
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 13 Turks and caicos
- 14 Aruba weather
- 15 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 16 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Cruise stop activities
- 19 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 20 Jade Mountain
- 21 Honeymoon Help!!
- 22 Bermuda
- 23 Restaurant Suggestions
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort