My husband and I are looking to travel to the DR in June for our 5th anniversary. We want an all-inclusive resort, preferably adults-only, but not required. I've done some research and have narrowed it down to Excellence Punta Cana, Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, and Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe. All seem to get really good rankings and reviews on Tripadvisor, but I was wondering if anyone had any strong feelings about any of these hotels to help sway me one way or the other? We prefer chilling on the beach drinking, but wouldn't mind having a few fun things to do as well, if that helps.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix
- 2 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 3 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 7 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 8 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 9 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Havana restaurants
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 18 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 19 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 20 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 21 Getting away in June
- 22 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 23 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 24 A Week In Cuba
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed