Hi we are travelling to DR in March (24-29). Can't decide between Club Med and other resorts (Iberostar?). We have stayed at the Club Med in cancun mexico (pretty good) and palladium (jamaica) and liked those. Travelling with two teens 13 & 15 so pools/beach activities are important. My husband tends to be apicky eater (Lactose intolerant, too) so we will need to be sensitive to food choices. Any recommendations?
Dominican Republic Club Med v Iberostar Domenicana
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 3 Need a new vacation spot!
- 4 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 5 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 6 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 7 Mid October Honeymoon
- 8 Summer family vacation
- 9 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 10 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 11 Caribbean with grown kids
- 12 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 13 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 14 Honeymoon destination?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 17 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 18 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 19 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 20 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 21 Anguilla Beaches
- 22 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 23 Cuba help!
- 24 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 25 Nevis Trip Guidance