my husband and myself was thinking of going to the Dominican Republic in October of this year for a week. looking for an all inclusive resort. with great food great beaches and a casino. first time going there and I don't wanna pick the wrong place. it's our anniversary also. I'd like to do some shopping horseback riding and get out and look around. can't find too much information I'm going outside of the resorts. we want to hang out on the beach drink fancy drinks and also I wanted was really nice room. of course I want a lot and I don't want to spend a lot. any suggestions please let me know. the travel agent that I've talked to are either too old or really don't know too much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 7 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 Which island?
- 10 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 16 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 17 Bahamas Resort
- 18 Which country?
- 19 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 20 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 21 Antigua or St Martin
- 22 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 23 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 24 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 25 montego bay