my husband and myself was thinking of going to the Dominican Republic in October of this year for a week. looking for an all inclusive resort. with great food great beaches and a casino. first time going there and I don't wanna pick the wrong place. it's our anniversary also. I'd like to do some shopping horseback riding and get out and look around. can't find too much information I'm going outside of the resorts. we want to hang out on the beach drink fancy drinks and also I wanted was really nice room. of course I want a lot and I don't want to spend a lot. any suggestions please let me know. the travel agent that I've talked to are either too old or really don't know too much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 Best island for a villa rental
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 A Volcanic Paradise
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Where to stay on Vieques
- 8 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 13 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 14 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Tipping at AI
- 17 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 18 Traveling Solo
- 19 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 20 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 21 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 22 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 23 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 24 St. Kitts, the details
- 25 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem