We went to Dominica a couple of years ago. It was wonderful if you are an adventurous ecotourist. It is still quite untouched with lush rainforests, hot and cold running waterfalls and beautiful reefs, but takes some ingenuity to get around. We spent several glorious nights in the rainforest at Papaillot - very primitive, but a wonderful experience! Then we moved to the coast in order to do some diving. Be sure to visit the Caribe Indian reservation too. There is actually a lot to see and do if you are, as I mentioned, adventurous and self-sufficient and don't expect Club Med amenities!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/blackcore-edge-testosterone/
- 2 http://guidemesupplements.com/dermessence/
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Move to grand cayman
- 6 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 7 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 8 Malaria Punta Cana
- 9 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 10 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 11 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?