We went to Dominica a couple of years ago. It was wonderful if you are an adventurous ecotourist. It is still quite untouched with lush rainforests, hot and cold running waterfalls and beautiful reefs, but takes some ingenuity to get around. We spent several glorious nights in the rainforest at Papaillot - very primitive, but a wonderful experience! Then we moved to the coast in order to do some diving. Be sure to visit the Caribe Indian reservation too. There is actually a lot to see and do if you are, as I mentioned, adventurous and self-sufficient and don't expect Club Med amenities!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 2 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 5 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Late May Trip
- 8 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 9 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cheers to Beers!
- 12 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 13 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 14 New Years Eve / St John
- 15 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 16 Island Choice
- 17 Aruba Car Rental
- 18 If we loved Cayman...
- 19 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 20 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 21 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 aruba planning advice