We went to Dominica a couple of years ago. It was wonderful if you are an adventurous ecotourist. It is still quite untouched with lush rainforests, hot and cold running waterfalls and beautiful reefs, but takes some ingenuity to get around. We spent several glorious nights in the rainforest at Papaillot - very primitive, but a wonderful experience! Then we moved to the coast in order to do some diving. Be sure to visit the Caribe Indian reservation too. There is actually a lot to see and do if you are, as I mentioned, adventurous and self-sufficient and don't expect Club Med amenities!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/nitro-boost-max/
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John