Always wanted to go to Dominica for some reason. Every time i research vacation spots I always came back to it. Does anyone know about the snorkeling? We are avid snorkelers and have been quite a few places but we like when we can venture on our own and do not have to always pay for excursions. Is there any available like this? Can you snorkel off of any point? Thanks for any help. Also how about bugs. I am not ababy about them but I just have to know and be prepared. We have encountered many things in the jungles of Belize and also in vieques many tarantulas.
Dominica for us?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 8 Bahamas snorkeling
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary