We are going to St Maarten in about 3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone could recommend snorkeling sites and if swimming with the dolphins is worth it?
dolphins in st maarten
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tipping at AI
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 5 Traveling Solo
- 6 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 7 A Volcanic Paradise
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 12 St. Kitts, the details
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 15 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?